CHANT TV's interview with Wagner!

"I became, perhaps the most popular contestant in the X-Factor in all those years..."

The X-Factor's most controversial contestant of all time talks EXCLUSIVELY to CHANT TV in this rare interview. From his early life, to his X-Factor fame, Charlie Shakespeare asks for Wagner's point of view on being labeled by the press  as a 'crazy, out-of-tune Brazilian clown.' Also, Wagner Fiuza-Carrilho reveals all about behind-the-scenes on the X-Factor, his relationship with Louis Walsh and Simon Cowell, and his future with a girl 36 years his junior and a six month old child.



“They [X-Factor producers] thought I’d be a perfect target to label as controversial; foreigner, older than everybody, different, but I never intended to be controversial and I never wanted to sing the songs they gave me!”

No comments:

Post a Comment